SUMMER PLAN GUIDELINES
Enjoy summer fun AND reach your health goals
with up to 2 Flex Days each week, cocktails included!
Summer Plan Flex Days have guidelines, not rules.
The closer you stay to the guidelines, the more body fat you will burn. The more you stray, the less you will lose.
Flex Days should be limited to 2 per week.
Build your meals in the order and proportion of this food pyramid.
Flex Day Food Guidelines:
- Hours for eating 12pm – 8pm.
- When eating past 8pm, allow at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Start your meals with a salad or vegetable. Then enjoy your proteins and carbohydrates.
- Unlimited vegetables.
- 2 cups fruit.
- Light proteins e.g., poultry, fish, eggs, edamame.
- Limit red meat to 1x per week; it takes 3-5 days to digest.
- Remember, carbs such as bread, pasta and desserts are for tasting, not feasting.
Enjoy them as side dishes rather than as your main course.
- Oil in moderation, no frying.
- NO vinegar.
Flex day drink Guidelines:
- Maximum 2 alcoholic beverages per day.
- Have an 8 oz glass of water before and after each alcoholic drink.
- Drink 64 oz – 128 oz of water each day.
- Have at least one electrolyte supplement or electrolyte water each day.
Your taste buds are on your tongue,
so taste, savor and enjoy!
Summer Plan Flex Days should be followed with Milk Days. Then resume your regular Acc(u)Life food cycle.
what to expect:
- You will not miss out on your favorite summer activities.
- You will lose body fat (that’s inches) and your clothes will fit better.
- With 1 Flex Day each week, you can expect to lose 10-12 lbs per month.
- With 2 Flex Days each week, you can expect to lose 7-10 lbs per month.
Check out our mini BBQ Recipe Book below.
The complete BBQ Recipe Book is available at your Acc(u)Member Dashboard.